Managed IT Services
EPS Networks provides affordable top quality IT support services for the greater St. Louis area. So, why choose a managed service provider?
- Excellent support
- Lower IT costs and a scalable IT budget
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Fast remote and on-site service
- Broad scope of knowledge
- Preventative network maintenance
- Security and best practices
- Enterprise level compliance
- Transparency and reporting
We have customized our managed IT services to fit all your needs on a per-seat basis. This includes:
- Helpdesk Support: In-house staffed helpdesk Monday-Friday, available to assist you via phone, e-mail or remote access. After hours and weekend support with on-call engineers
- Engineer Support: Dedicated engineers are assigned to each account who will assist in higher level tickets, provide full environment documentation and ensuring your network is aligned with best practices.
- Immediate remote and on-site assistance: We understand that your organizations time is valuable. Our service level agreement is that we reach out within one hour to your users. Any problem that cannot be fixed via remote access will be escalated to an engineer that will go on-site to troubleshoot.
- Endpoint Protection: We can layer in a secure solution to protect all your endpoints – mobile, laptops, desktops, and servers – from malicious activity and unauthorized access to your data.
- Advanced Email Threat Protection: Spam filtering is one of the most important layers of security. Our threat protection system has a built-in machine learning code to protect against malware and phishing.
- Security Testing: External penetrating testing, including PCI compliance scans on your network.
- Network Monitoring: 24x7x365 environment monitoring for server and network devices.
- On-Call Support: Computer problems can happen at any time, so we are staffed to provide your organization with after-hours support from our engineers, including holidays.
- Password Vault: Individual password and documentation secure storage system, with the ability to share between users or IT vendors.