With Internet of Things and wireless sensor solutions, your business can track/monitor equipment, inventory, food, medicines, or whatever is of importance to you. By integrating easily installed IoT sensors, cellular gear, and online monitoring portal that allows for immediate info to allow you to take action to protect, and manage your business investments.
Business Benefits of Implementing IoT
- Efficient Operations: 24/7 monitoring can help you keep equipment running efficiently at all times. In addition, provide you with vital info about equipment performance. (Operating Metrics, Energy Consumption, etc.)
- Reduced Disruption: When you can identify equipment issues before a failure, it greatly reduces disruption, and equipment replacement. Sensor enabled proactive monitoring alerts you to probable issues so you can expedite repairs.
- Fleet Enhancement: IoT sensors to track and monitor vehicles, monitor how fast they’re going, compare scheduled and actual arrival times, and determine the need for preventive maintenance.
- Improved Security: IoT sensor solutions like motion detectors, asset activity detections, or door/window monitors, can alert you immediately to intrusions and unauthorized access.
- Reduced Costs: With monitoring of critical equipment and operations, you can optimize the performance of that equipment and the power it consumes, saving money on repair costs and ongoing energy usage.
- Data Advantages: Sensor solutions can provide you with near-real-time valuable data about your sensor-equipped assets, along with the information you need to optimize performance and maintenance.
IoT Use Cases
- Asset Tracking
- Asset Management
- Cellular Failover Modems
- Dashboard Cameras
- Energy Management
- Fleet Management & Tracking
- Inventory Management
- Pest Control Monitoring
- Surveillance Systems & Remote Security Door Systems
- Temperature Monitoring
- Water Management
- Workforce Management Business Apps